The Luso-American Development Foundation announces the 2018 Call for Proposals “FLAD Healthcare 2020”, aiming to support scientific programs developed by Portuguese Healthcare Research Centers in cooperation with US Research Centers.
These cooperation programs are meant to contribute to a greater alignment between Portuguese and US institutions in the hope of bolstering the knowledge network shared by the two countries and thus facilitating the creation of institutional partnerships.
Each winning proposal will be financed up to a maximum of € 20,000.00.
Applications will be accepted according to the following requirements:
- Only Portuguese Healthcare Research Centers are eligible;
- Submit a cooperation plan for 2018 with one or more US Research Centers. Activities to be financed under this call include scientists’ mobility resulting from their participation in conferences, seminars, workshops, etc., organized within the related program/partnership;
- Detailed budget of expected costs and funding sources;
- Acceptance letter(s) from the US institution(s);
- Each Portuguese Research Center can only submit one proposal.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online – Apply here (https://si.flad.pt).
Applications must be uploaded with:
- File 1 – 2018 Cooperation Plan (up two A4 sheets);
- File 2 – Budget;
- File 3 – Acceptance letters.
- Applications: submitted from 1 to 31 October, 2017
- Results: announced by January 15, 2018
The applications will be evaluated by an external jury.