Connect to Success is a program sponsored by the U.S. Embassy Lisbon and FLAD – Luso-American Development Foundation, which aims to support the growth of women-owned businesses (WOBs) in Portugal. The mission is to expand the growth of WOBs and contribute to a healthy entrepreneurial ecosystem in Portugal, since research shows that women are more likely to reinvest their profits in education, family and communities – creating a multiplier effect that will increase the investment return for all stakeholders. The initiative is composed of corporate mentoring, real-time MBA consulting projects and business oriented workshops.
We are looking for a PROGRAM MANAGER, with the following Position Description:
- Major duties and responsibilities
- Implementing and administer the Connect to Success program, including the management of databases, drafting of reports, speeches, and coordination and communication with internal and external partners and participants of the program;
- Lead organization of programming and outreach activities related to the C2S program, including the components of the program: Corporate Mentorship, MBA/Business Consulting, Practical Workshops, and other relevant activities;
- Help plan and implement logistics for events, send invitations, receive RSVPs, and represent FLAD and Connect to Success at official functions;
- Establish good working relationships with mentees, mentors, administrators, and others participants involved in the administration of the C2S mission and program components;
- Assist in the development of a public-private partnership to ensure long-term sustainability of the program.
- Qualifications required for effective performance
- Education – Essential: completion of a university bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Diplomacy, Business, Finance, Marketing, or related field of study from either Portugal or U.S.A.;
- Language Proficiency – Level IV (Fluent) English and Portuguese;
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal skills. Keyboard and data entry skills. Ability to work under pressure, with accuracy and attention to detail; ability to prepare, gather, and analyze survey data; numerical skills.
HOW TO APPLY
The applications must be sent by email – [email protected] – reference “FLAD Connect to Success Position”, with the following documents in English:
- Letter of intent;
- Curriculum Vitae.
Deadline for applications: December 4, 2015; 11:59 pm (GMT)
About Connect tu Success: http://portugal.usembassy.gov/business/connect2success.html